Journey of Happy HomeTuber from Oman – Prachi Sharma
The Cognition Tree Media and Publications brings you the Special featured Interview of “Journey of Happy HomeTuber from Oman – Prachi Sharma” which inspires you to experiment with your food without fear.
1. Can you say us something about yourself?
Hello, I am Prachi Sharma, I live in Oman. I am a homemaker, studied hospitality management, and did my MBA in Human Resources. I am also YouTuber now, and enjoy cooking and baking for my family.
2. While growing up, when did you develop the love of cooking in your life, and do you usually work In the kitchen for long to develop your cooking skills?
This is a very good question, when I was in college I didn’t like to cook, but when I started working and was living alone then I developed a passion for cooking. Every skill needs practice and dedication so yes to develop culinary skills spending hours in the kitchen, attending various workshops comes as fun and way to release the stress.
3. After entering into the kitchen and planning what to make next, what is that one thing that motivates you to not leave the kitchen?
I only think that If my food will be tasty and healthy, my family will be happy so this is enough reason to motivate me and not leave the kitchen. Anything made out of love tastes good.
4. If you were not a recipe developer today, then what might have been the plan B?
My plan B is always to learn organic gardening. So, yes after cooking I like plants and gardening.
5. If you can share with us some of the weirdest food combinations that you may have stumbled upon that still made the food look appealing and taste delicious?
Weirdest for me was baking Paan flavored cake but it turned out good. Food is a science so we should keep experimenting with new things.
6. Since we are in the state of a pan¬demic, we highly need to consider the health factors and plan ways to boost up our immunity, what are the foods that pack in a lot of vitamins, proteins, and iron? How can we amalgamate these powerhouses to make the food appealing?
Being in pandemic it’s really important to not waste food, try to include seasonal fruits and vegetables, for me it’s not important for food to be appealing every time but it should be healthy and satisfying, so try to include more of oranges which are packed with vitamin c, and anything home-cooked is better in this pandemic so avoid eating from outside as much as you can.
7. Please share with us your nuggets of wisdom for all the young talented chefs who are endlessly preparing themselves to become one of the same versions as you in their near future.
I will only suggest to keep practicing, learn new things, don’t be afraid to experiment.
8. Who has been your inspirational chef?
Since my teenage days, I always liked Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, because he changed the way people see chefs in India, he made cooking so enjoyable. Next, I admire Chef Jamie Oliver.
Drop a ‘Hi’ to the Artist at: Facebook Official Page - https://www.facebook.com/HappyHometuber-100740635014543/ YouTube Official: https://www.youtube.com/c/HappyHometuber Instagtam : @happy_hometuber Twitter : @Happy Hometuber
About the Cognition Tree:
The Cognition Tree is a Web-based collaborative literary & Artistic, Content Creation, Publication, and Distribution Platform in Print Media as well as Digital medium. The Platform revolves around anything which could be artistically and literary recognized, Collaboration for different genres of the blog as well on the individual perceptive ground. Here the minds of individual contributors play a big role in getting an opportunity to get published and to showcase their published portfolio online to our audience.
This could be the publication of any individual in this collaborative platform who has and is contributing in any form of art or literary aspect, (Poems, Short-Stories, snippets, Ghazals, Shayaris and any form of publishable material solicited or unsolicited), photographers, Interviews that inspires social life, short filmmakers or any such category that falls under the same umbrella, Reviewers and critics, Singers and lyricist, Bloggers of any genre and aspiring artists that could fall in the category of artistic contributors feasible to the organization for collaborative publication.
Our main goal is to reach among the core of individual content creation, publication, and promotion and represent the thread of our unique hashtag of #unityofartists across India.
This collaborative platform intends to re-phrase the most popular wisdom “The Sky is the Limit” to “The Moon is the Limit and that is the only Taj Mahal for Content Creators” by showcasing the minds of individuals and forming a timeline we come across and deliver them their appreciation through acceptance and criticism through honest opinion and proper credentials by the information consuming audience. Thus, this is making a trend of #unityofartists.
Want to get featured? Submit your wisdom, Please use the Link - www.thecognitiontree.com/submissions For Query, Please write to us at Contact us.