Soon to add a culinary brick of own restaurant – Anisha VIdwans
The Cognition Tree Media and Publications brings you the Special featured Interview of “Soon to add a culinary brick of own restaurant – Anisha VIdwans “ which inspires you to know that you should never stop chasing your dreams.
1. Can you say us something about yourself?
I am a person with a refined interest in food! I’m a cooking addict, and I am pretty sure many reading this article are.
2. While growing up, when did you develop the love of cooking in your life, and do you usually work In the kitchen for long to develop your cooking skills?
Since I was a little kid, I used to help my granny in the kitchen. She would always make my favorite dishes. Watching her cooking and helping her out made me fall in love with it! Since then I am the one who is handling the kitchen section.
3. After entering into the kitchen and planning what to make next, what is that one thing that motivates you to not leave the kitchen?
My kitchen itself is so well equipped that even if I think of a one-course meal I end up making 2-3 courses at least!
4. If you were not a recipe developer today, then what might have been the plan B?
I always wanted my own restaurant and I am still working hard to get into it.
5. If you can share with us some of the weirdest food combinations that you may have stumbled upon that still made the food look appealing and taste delicious?
6. Since we are in the state of a pan¬demic, we highly need to consider the health factors and plan ways to boost up our immunity, what are the foods that pack in a lot of vitamins, proteins, and iron? How can we amalgamate these powerhouses to make the food appealing?
I would highly recommend Makhana-Fox Nut. They are called as a power-packed superfood. You can go through my youtube channel (link- https://youtu.be/Kb4I7ro2h00) and find out 5 different flavors of Makhanas. They are not only healthy but also appealing.
7. Please share with us your nuggets of wisdom for all the young talented chefs who are endlessly preparing themselves to become one of the same versions as you in their near future.
Not everyone in this world loves to cook. However, those who are passionate about cooking are truly lucky. It is a great experience that makes you happy and makes others happy as well. If you love cooking, keep up the passion. It is the best feeling ever.
8. Who has been your inspirational chef?
Chef Vineet Bhatia – “A Michelin star”
Drop a ‘Hi’ to the Artist at: YouTube Official: https://www.youtube.com/c/LetsCookWithAnu Instagtam : https://instagram.com/chef_anee
About the Cognition Tree:
The Cognition Tree is a Web-based collaborative literary & Artistic, Content Creation, Publication, and Distribution Platform in Print Media as well as Digital medium. The Platform revolves around anything which could be artistically and literary recognized, Collaboration for different genres of the blog as well on the individual perceptive ground. Here the minds of individual contributors play a big role in getting an opportunity to get published and to showcase their published portfolio online to our audience.
This could be the publication of any individual in this collaborative platform who has and is contributing in any form of art or literary aspect, (Poems, Short-Stories, snippets, Ghazals, Shayaris and any form of publishable material solicited or unsolicited), photographers, Interviews that inspires social life, short filmmakers or any such category that falls under the same umbrella, Reviewers and critics, Singers and lyricist, Bloggers of any genre and aspiring artists that could fall in the category of artistic contributors feasible to the organization for collaborative publication.
Our main goal is to reach among the core of individual content creation, publication, and promotion and represent the thread of our unique hashtag of #unityofartists across India.
This collaborative platform intends to re-phrase the most popular wisdom “The Sky is the Limit” to “The Moon is the Limit and that is the only Taj Mahal for Content Creators” by showcasing the minds of individuals and forming a timeline we come across and deliver them their appreciation through acceptance and criticism through honest opinion and proper credentials by the information consuming audience. Thus, this is making a trend of #unityofartists.
Want to get featured? Submit your wisdom, Please use the Link - www.thecognitiontree.com/submissions For Query, Please write to us at Contact us.